Last updated: November 15, 2021
Timebending (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Timebending website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No further purchase is necessary – free to enter, competition.
- This Not Late but Timebending contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Entrants must enter via the Not Late but Timebending Facebook page.
- To enter the competition, you must be: (a) a UK resident; (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Winner selection: The winner will have the correct answer to the question and be selected at random. They will be happy to confirm the name, email, phone number and address, for delivery.
- The competition prize is a Timebending goody bag. This includes a copy of the book, a mug, a coaster and a notebook.
- No cash alternatives or substitutions, prize is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer, promotions, or discount.
- The competition closes at midnight, UK Time (GMT+1) on 12th December 2021.
- The promoter is Grace G Pacie, contact: email@example.com.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules
- By entering this competition, you agree to provide your personal contact details. All personal contact details will be held on our database for the duration of this competition, and if you are the winning entry you will be contacted through the contact details you have provided. Should there be no response to the communication within 72 hours of notification Grace G Pacie will allocate the prize to another contestant. You will receive the prize within 7 days of confirming your contact details.
- To request the removal of your personal information from our database, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, Grace G Pacie decision shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Grace G Pacie does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs, or other causes outside its control. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Grace G Pacie reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time.
What data does Grace G Pacie collect?
Grace G Pacie collects the following data:
- Personal Identification information (email address, Facebook username, Name, etc.)
How will Grace G Pacie collect your data?
Via the Facebook Lead marketing platform or directly through timebending.com site. You provide Grace G Pacie with the data. Grace G Pacie collects the data and processes it when you:
- Enter the competition on Facebook.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies and Facebook.
- Complete the lead form through our website.
How will Grace G Pacie use your data?
Grace G Pacie collects your data so that the company can:
- Process your entry for the competition.
- Validate the answers to the questions for entry during the competition.
- Email you and/or message you via Facebook to inform if you win the competition.
How will Grace G Pacie store your data?
Grace G Pacie securely store your data in Survey Monkey.
Grace G Pacie will retain your name, email address and Facebook username data in Survey Monkey for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, Grace G Pacie will destroy your data.
Grace G Pacie limited would like to send you information about products and services of our brand that you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Grace G Pacie from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to Grace G Pacie partner companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on the Not Late but Timebending Facebook page.
What are your data protection rights?
Grace G Pacie would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every participant of this Not Late but Timebending competition is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Grace G Pacie for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Grace G Pacie any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Grace G Pacie to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Grace G Pacie erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Grace G Pacie Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Grace G Pacie processing your data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Grace G Pacie the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com